Attention: This component is still under progress and experimental.
b:radioBox The radioBox tag renders an HTML "input" elements of the type "radio". This component is designed for situations where you want to display a mutually exclusive list of options to the user as a set of radio buttons.
- default Uses component library default css
bootstrap Adds bootstrap style classes by setting following properties:
- only bootstrap Disables components library default css and adds bootstrap style classes
- string Add single f:selectItem for each string value
- enum Add f:selectItems for enum value
- object Add f:selectItems for object value and corresponding converter
- default Childs will rendered with default template as nodes.
- custom Use custom template for nodes rendering. See facet in showcase.
- lineDirection Horizontally arrangement
- pageDirection Vertically arrangemant
Adds f:ajax as child to component. Change it and see JSF example.